How To Make Your Photo Albums Private on Facebook - 2018
How To Make Your Photo Albums Private on Facebook? Learn how to control who can see your photos and photo albums on Facebook timeline in easy and simple steps.
Get Detailed Instructions (With Pictures) here → https://www.tutovids.net/how-to-make-your-photo-albums-private-on-facebook/
To Make Your Facebook Completely Private → https://youtu.be/E6DcWMaX1HU
Please, share this video → https://youtu.be/wNjflVBtLUQ
Subscribe to My Channel → http://bit.ly/tutovids
Tips on how to hide your photos and photo albums on Facebook:
- You can make all your photos private on Facebook, except the current profile picture and the current cover photo. They are always public by default.
- You can only change the privacy settings for the albums that you've created.
- For the albums that have been created automatically by Facebook (Timeline Photos, Profile Pictures, Cover Photos), you'll need to change the privacy for each photo individually.
- To make any individual photo private, open the album that contains the photo, then click to open the photo that you want to make private. Next, click the audience selector at the top right, then choose who can see it from the drop down menu.
- You can use a tool called Limit Past Posts, to prevent the public from viewing your personal photos. It'll set all the posts and photos that you've shared with the Public and Friends of Friends to Friends only by one click. Get Detailed Instructions here → https://www.tutovids.net/how-to-make-your-photo-albums-private-on-facebook/
Thanks for watching! Please, share and subscribe.