How To Download Facebook Videos in HD Quality 
Hello Everyone! In this video tutorial I'm going to show you how to download Facebook videos in HD quality without using any third party software or any online tool.
Updated Tutorial Here → https://youtu.be/zoMoZkjMzjw
Get Detailed Instructions Here → https://www.tutovids.net/how-to-download-facebook-videos-in-hd-quality/
New Tutorial Here [August 2020]↓
How to Download a Video from Facebook Without Any Software
Want to download Facebook videos in HD? As you know, Facebook doesn't offer any direct option or feature to download videos off its platform. So, what we can do to save and download our favorites videos from Facebook in high resolution?
Well, in this tutorial, I will share with you another workaround that will help you download and save FB videos in HD quality without the need of installing any third party software or any online tool.
How To Download Facebook Videos in HD Quality?
1. Find the video you want to download and make sure it is public (You can only download public videos with this method).
2. Right-click on it, select Show video URL and copy the video URL.
3. Next, logout of Facebook or just go to your browser, open a new incognito window in Google Chrome or New Private Window in Mozilla Firefox, then paste the copied URL in the address bar and press Enter on your keyboard or Paste and go.
4. In this step, right-click anywhere on the page and select View page source.
5. Once you get the source code, hold down CTRL + F on your keyboard to bring up the search box, then type in hd_src:.
8. Highlight the video link that follows hd_src: , then copy it. Please, make sure to highlight only the link between the quotes.
9. Now, go to your browser, paste the copied link, then hit Enter on your keyboard or Paste and go.
10. While the video is playing, right-click on it and select Save video as...
11. Finally, give it if you want, then press the Save button.
Thanks For Watching!!!