How to Download Facebook Video on Android Without App
How to Download Facebook Video on Android? Watch this tutorial to Learn how to easily download Facebook videos to your android phone without using any app.
Are you looking for a working way on how to download a video from Facebook? Well, you're definitely in the right place. I'm going to share with you a simple trick that will help you download and save Facebook videos to your android devices without using any app. Hope it helps!!!.
👉 Steps to download Facebook videos on android:
1. Open the Facebook App and find the video you want to download.
2. Tap the three-dots icon, then tap Copy link.
3. Open Google Chrome browser or any browser.
4. Paste the video URL in the address bar and tap Go.
5. Next, tap the URL, then tap the pencil icon.
6. Go to the beginning of the URL and change m to mbasic then tap Go.
7. Tap the video.
8. Log into your Facebook account.
9. Long-press on the video and tap the Download video option.
Congratulations, the video has been successfully downloaded.
To view it, simply navigate to the Downloads folder and open it.
That's it! That's how you download a video from Facebook on android without using any app.
🙏 Thanks for watching! Please, Like, Share and Subscribe.
Get Detailed Instructions here ➡️ https://www.tutovids.net/how-to-download-facebook-videos-on-android-without-any-app/
To download Facebook video in HD without any software, watch this video tutorial ➡️ https://youtu.be/zoMoZkjMzjw
To download a video from Facebook on computer/laptop without any software, watch this video tutorial ➡️ https://youtu.be/erhrdPD-egQ