How to Download a Video from Facebook
How to Download a Video from Facebook - Learn How to Easily Download a Video from Facebook Without Using Any Software.
Important Note: This trick is still working fine, you just need to change web or www to mbasic instead of m.
Get Detailed Instructions here → https://www.tutovids.net/how-to-download-facebook-videos-without-any-software/
To Download Facebook Video on Android Without App, watch this video:
Get Detailed Instructions here → https://www.tutovids.net/how-to-download-facebook-videos-in-hd-quality/
UPDATED TUTORIAL HERE ➡️ https://youtu.be/erhrdPD-egQ
Here is a new method on how to download Facebook videos in HD quality without any software ➡️ https://youtu.be/9BhuiXgtxB8
To download Facebook videos in HD quality, watch this new video tutorial → https://youtu.be/zoMoZkjMzjw
How to Download a Video from Facebook?
Are you looking for a newly working way on how to Download Facebook Videos? Well, you're definitely in the right place. I'm going to show you a simple trick that will help you Download and save Facebook videos to your computer without using any software or plugin. Hope it helps!!!.
Steps to Download Facebook videos (Updated Steps - November 2020):
1. Find the Facebook video which you want to download.
2. Right-click on Date/Time, then select Copy link address.
3. Go to your browser, open a new tab, then paste the video URL.
4. Change www or web to mbasic and press Enter on your keyboard.
5. Click on the video to open it in a new window.
6. While it's playing, right click on it and select Save Video As....
7. You can give it a name if you want, then choose a destination where to save it and press the Save button.
That's it! That's how you download videos from Facebook without using any software or plugin.