How to Delete Watched Videos on Facebook
How to Delete Watched Videos on Facebook - Do you know that Facebook keeps a record of every video you watch? So, if you would like to view or delete those watched videos, you can follow the steps described in this tutorial.
Updated tutorial here [September 2020]↓
How to Delete Facebook Watched Videos History
How To Delete Watched Videos On Facebook App (2020)
Please, don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more tips and tricks.
If you found this video helpful, Please, Like, Comment and Share it with your friends.
To clear past watched videos on Facebook:
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the down arrow at the top right of any Facebook page, then choose Activity Log.
3. From the left side, click the MORE link to expand more options.
4. In this step, click Videos Watched.
5. Now, you should see a list of all your watched videos.
6. To delete an individual watched video, click Edit icon, then choose Delete.
5. To delete all watched videos at once, click Clear Video Watch History link.
6. In the popup window, click Clear Videos Watch History
That's it! Thanks for watching!
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter