How To Delete Watched Videos On Facebook (2020)
How To Delete Watched Videos On Facebook? Learn how to clear your watch history on Facebook in a few easy steps.
To Delete Facebook Watched Videos History, watch this video.
To delete your Facebook watch history on both Android and iPhone:
1. Open the Facebook App.
2. Tap the three lines icon.
3. Scroll down and Tap Settings & Privacy.
4. Tap Settings.
5. Scroll down and Tap Activity log .
6. Tap Filters.
7. Tap Categories.
8. Tap Logged actions and other activity.
9. Tap Videos you've watched .
10. To delete any video from the watch history, tap the three dots icon, then tap Delete.
Unfortunately, you can't delete all watch history at once from within the app. You'll need to use the desktop version of Facebook.
1. To do so, open your browser.
2. Type in facebook.com and tap Go.
3. Tap the three dots icon and select Desktop Site.
4. Log into your Facebook account.
5. Tap the down arrow , then tap Activity Log.
6. Tap MORE in the left side.
7. Scroll up and tap Videos You've Watched.
8. Tap Clear Video Watch History to clear all watched videos at once.
9. Tap Clear Video Watch History.
That's it! that's how you clear your watch history on Facebook.
Thanks for watching! Please, Like, share & subscribe.