How to Delete Twitter Account Permanently
How to Delete Twitter Account - This tutorial shows you how to delete your Twitter account permanently in easy and simple steps.
Please, if you found this tutorial helpful, like, comment and share it with your friends.
Subscribe to our channel for more video tutorials:
To delete a Twitter account:
1. Log into your twitter account.
2. Click the profile icon, then click Settings and privacy.
3. Scroll down to the bottom of the page.
4. Click Deactivate your account.
5. Click Deactivate@your-username.
6. Enter your password, then click Deactivate account.
After taking the steps to delete your Twitter account, it will first be deactivated for 30 days, then it will be permanently deleted.
If you change your mind, you can reactivate your account by logging into your Twitter account before the 30 days ends.