How to Delete Facebook Watched Videos History
How to Delete Facebook Watched Videos History - Learn how to delete your Facebook watch history in a few easy steps.
To Delete Watched Videos on Facebook App (2020), watch this video.
If you found this video helpful, Please, like, comment and Share.
Subscribe to my channel
Note: Unlike YouTube, Facebook doesn't offer any option to pause the watch history or the search history permanently. You can remove individual watched videos or all the watch history at once but you can't pause it permanently.
To delete past watched videos on Facebook:
1. Log into your Facebook account.
2. Click the down arrow at the top right of any Facebook page, click Settings & Privacy, then click Activity Log.
3. In the left side, click Filter.
3. Scroll down and select Videos You've Watched, then press Save Changes.
4. Now, you should see all your watched videos in the left area.
5. To delete a specific watched video, hover over it, then click the three dots icon and Delete.
6. To delete all watched videos at once, click Clear Video Watch History.
7. In the popup window, click Clear Videos Watch History.
That's it! That's how you clear watched videos on Facebook.
Thanks for watching! Please, like, share & subscribe.