How to Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily | Deactivate Facebook Account
Want to deactivate your Facebook account with the option to come back later instead of deleting it permanently? If so, watch this video and you'll learn how to temporarily disable/deactivate facebook account on android and iphone.
0:00 - Intro
0:07 - How to Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily on Android and iPhone
1:46 - Outro
👉 Steps to Deactivate Facebook Account Temporarily on Android and iPhone:
1. Open the Facebook App on Your Android phone or iPhone.
2. Tap the menu icon.
3. Scroll down and tap Settings & Privacy.
4. Tap Settings.
5. Tap Personal and Account Information.
6. Tap Account Ownership and Control.
7. Tap Deactivation and deletion.
8. Select Deactivate account, then tap Continue to Account Deactivation.
9. Select a reason for the deactivation, then tap Continue.
10. Scroll down and tap Deactivate my account.
That's it! That's how you deactivate your Facebook account on mobile.
To reactivate it again, simply log back in at any time using your username and password.
How To Make Your Facebook Account Completely Private ➡️ https://youtu.be/nRv7mTP1mmk
How to Deactivate Instagram Account ➡️ https://youtu.be/TD-1AOQOh8c
How to Download Facebook Videos in HD Quality [New Method]➡️ https://youtu.be/9BhuiXgtxB8
How to Download Facebook Video on Android Without App➡️ https://youtu.be/YxYGfTOKqY4