How to Clear Watched Videos on Facebook
How to Clear Watched Videos on Facebook? Watch this tutorial to Learn how to delete videos you've watched on Facebook in a few easy steps.
To delete Facebook watched videos on the app, you can follow this step by step guide ➡️ https://www.tutovids.net/how-to-delete-watched-videos-on-facebook/#how-to-delete-watched-videos-on-facebook-mobile-app
Are you looking for how to clear your watch history on Facebook? Well, you're definitely in the right place. In this video, I'll show you in detailed steps how to delete your watched videos on Facebook either one-by-one or all at once. Hope it helps!!!.
Steps to clear your Facebook watch history:
1. Click your profile picture at the top right of any Facebook page.
2. Click Settings & privacy.
3. Next, click Activity log.
4. In the left side of your activity log page and under Activity types, scroll down and click Logged actions and other activity.
5. Scroll down again and click Videos You've Watched.
6. Now, you should see a list of all your past watched videos.
7. To delete a specific watched video, click on the three-dots icon next to it, then click Delete.
8. To delete all watched videos on Facebook at once, click Clear Video Watch History.
9. In the popup window, click Clear Videos Watch History.
💡 You may need to refresh the page to see the change.
💡 You may need also to repeat this action (Step 8) if you have a lot of watch history.
That's it! that's how you clear your watch history on Facebook.
🙏 Thanks for watching! Please, Like, Share and Subscribe.
Watch More Facebook tutorials Here ➡️ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9BhuiXgtxB8&list=PLs8Y9W_1tHc6jrlMf4PjAyElvLuNdcijh
Get Detailed Instructions Here ➡️ https://www.tutovids.net/how-to-delete-watched-videos-on-facebook/
🎬More Videos to Watch:
How To Make Your Facebook Account Completely Private
How to Delete Instagram Account 
How to Download Facebook Videos in HD Quality [New Method]
How to Delete YouTube Channel on Phone 2021