How to Delete a TikTok Account
Are you done with TikTok? Wondering how to delete your TikTok account permanently? If so, then you're certainly at the right place. In this Step-by-Step guide, I will show you how easy it is to to get rid of a TikTok account. Ready? Let's get started!
How to Delete a TikTok Account?
Open the TikTok app on your Android or iPhone device and log into your account, if you haven't logged in already.
Tap on the profile icon at the bottom right corner, then tap the three-dot icon at the top right of your screen.
Tap on Manage account.
Tap on Delete account.
Next, tap on Send Code.
Now, enter the four digit verification code and tap Continue.
In this step, you'll need to read everything carefully before deleting your account.
- You will no longer be able to log in to TikTok with that account.
- You will lose access to any videos you have posted.
- You will not be able to get a refund on any items you have purchased.
- Information that is not stored in your account, such as chat messages, may still be visible to others.
- Your account will be deactivated for 30 days. During deactivation, your account won't be visible to public. After 30 days, your account will be then deleted permanently.
If you agree, tap on Delete Account at the bottom of the page.
Finally, tap on DELETE to confirm the deletion of your TikTok account.
That's it! that's how you delete a TikTok account permanently.
If you have any question regarding this post, just let me know in the comments below or send me a message on my! I will be more than glad to help you out! 🙂